The Student News Site of McAnally Middle School

The Rewind

The Rewind

The Rewind

Hometown Rivals
November 30, 2023
Do It! The feeling of doing things for the school Mallory Morgan 8th grade president of the student council. Photo by Emma Mangels
The Road to Greatness
November 14, 2023

Students Dress For Homecoming Week!

So she is going to homecoming and she plans on bringing 5$. This week is a dress-up week; she hasn’t dressed up but plans to on Thursday.

Brooklyn Clark is planning on wearing all-black clothes to the high school homecoming game with her mum! Right before homecoming, she has a sleepover and the next day spends the whole day getting ready. During homecoming, she plans to flirt with guys and eat candy, might have to join her!!

“Yes!! I can’t believe that tickets sold out in two minutes” – Brooklyn Clark

Tickets did sell out because all the Bearcats were trying to get home tickets but after they sold out people started purchasing visitor tickets and tried to sneak in and most people got away with it.

“I like seeing all the people dress up”- Brooklyn Clark

Most of the people at her school dressed up in Aledo and love to go big or go home! We had many people enjoy a dress-up day here at Mcanally, the theme days were: Monday “Wear your band tee,” Tuesday “Rhyme without reason with a friend,” Wednesday “Spotify wrapped,” and Thursday “Hi Barbie!!”

In conclusion, Hoco was a fun spirit week and football game for everyone, looking forward to the next spirit week!