The Student News Site of McAnally Middle School

The Rewind

The Rewind

The Rewind

Salvia Palth Review
April 17, 2024
Uniforms: Good or not?
Uniforms: Good or not?
April 17, 2024

Ending The Season Off Great!

Winning the last vollleyball game.
Grayden Gildon
As the last game making sure to win she spikes the ball. As a result of them winning I’d say that that was a great hit.

Taking the score is the Ladycat volleyball team against Everman Middle school, as it being the last game they ended the season off great!

Everyone on the 3 teams said that they had a great time. Landry Lode, an A team player all around, noted that their last game against Everman Middle school was “okay.” Lode said that the Everman team was late, that they served kinda bad and just didn’t have very good sportsmanship. All teams won and said that they had lots of fun. Landry said that she made close bonds with her friends Gracie Broils, Evelyn Tramel and Audrey Barns.

London Sastalla, on B team said that she was nervous but in the end it was good because they won.Even though she was worried, she was confident they were going to win. All the girls on the volleyball team said that the goal to win was to play fast and play hard and they did it they won against Everman by a long shot.

London said, “When we beat ams for the first time, our whole team came out to congratulate us”. She said she had so much fun and wished that volleyball season didn’t end. But, there is always next year.

All the teams won the last game and made lots of memories together throughout the season. Towards the end of the season Landry said, “I think as the season went on we got a lot better. Over all through wins and losses the 2023-2024 volleyball season ended off great.

View Comments (1)
Donate to The Rewind

Your donation will support the student journalists of McAnally Middle School . Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.